**Book Your Christmas Party Now. We are open Christmas Day too!**
Menus can now be viewed in the 'Restaurant' Section
No need to Book for drinks we have two outside areas and the bar area.
**Know Before You Go**
** PLEASE READ **
A little update from us now that restrictions have eased.
We have been thinking a lot about what changes we will be making from Monday 19th July 2021
Whilst we are desperate to go back to the way things were we still believe we have a duty of care to our customers and staff.
We have looked at industry guidelines as well as discussing with customers in the lead up and we feel this is the safest way to move forward slowly.
* Our staff will still be wearing a face covering inside. We will be ventilating indoor areas as much as possible but you may wish to wear a face mask in areas where this is not possible.
* We will continue with table service to all tables throughout the pub and outside tables too. This is part of our Covid risk mitigation.
* Our largest table online to book will remain at 6 and we ask you to get in touch with any enquiries for tables above this size.
* There will be bar stools available at the bar for drinkers to sit out. We ask that you only sit at the bar on a designated stool and do not stand/congregate there. We also ask that you do not stand to order at the bar.
* We will continue to commit to a high level of cleanliness and sanitise surfaces and contact points as well as encouraging regular hand washing. Our hand sanitiser points will remain installed and we encourage customers to continue using them.
* Masks won’t be mandatory but we do ask that you help us keep everyone as safe as possible by being considerate and wearing them whilst using the bathrooms or if you need to be within a meter of somebody.
* It is still advised you use the NHS track and trace service to check in
Once again thank you for supporting us through each step. Let’s take the next one cautiously but with positivity and optimism.
We are still a smaller team and therefore will be taking the stage as stepping stones rather than a large leap.